Search This Blog

MY suke dengar list...


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Saturday 4 June 2011

Entry wif No TitLe again n again

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful. I ask Allah for His forgiveness and may this piece of writing be a reminder to myself.

Errmmmm....Life for me is too precious and too short to be wasted on boring rutines, complaining, whining and taking easy roads.*sigh*

From de bottom of my heart, I really want to spend the remaining years/months/days of my life (that ALLAH has set for me) achieving Big Dreams, taking on the impossible, inspiring other, be inspired by other people's greatness and making a difference no matter how small or insignificant it may be.

I have been blessed to be in the presence of a few great, inspiring and amazing peoples as I have listed on the sidebar...

To write about the unspoken things. Things that I've learnt mostly in my married life. I know and I believe it is going to be a beautiful journey. It is. I truly believe that. Without believing that we can be happy, ultimately we can never be so.


One of the major things that I learn in life is, "to be happy on your own".


Of course, you have everyone in your whole life to make you feel happy. But at the end of the day, it is you who decide whether you want to be happy or get irritated by the things or people around you. It is hard to do, but with a lot of practice it is not impossible to achieve.


Perkahwinan mengajar saya erti bersyukur. Kehidupan kita seharusnya mengajar kita erti bersyukur. Bersyukur, kerana segala yang berlaku pasti punya sebab tersendiri yang selalunya kita tidak tahu atau lambat tahu. Saya seorang yang sangat percaya bahawa Allah berkerja secara rahsia. Saya yakin, bahawa segala yang berlaku pada diri saya dahulu, sekarang dan masa akan datang nanti adalah yang terbaik buat saya. Biarpun mungkin ia sesuatu yang menyedihkan, tetapi di akhirnya saya pasti sedar bahawa kesedihan itulah yang terbaik buat saya. Pengalaman dalam hidup telah mengajar saya erti kesedihan yang bersangatan suatu ketika dahulu.....

Saya pernah berasa kehilangan. Hidup tenggelam punca. Merasa dikhianati. Merasa pedih dengan hidup. Tetapi Alhamdulillah akhirnya saya berjaya bangkit dari segala keperitan itu. Ujian datang dan pergi. Ada masa kita bersedih, ada masa gembira.
Alhamdulillah...Kini saya telah meninggalkan episod kesedihan masa silam itu. Saya bahagia dengan kehidupan. Namun di sebalik segala kegembiraan ini, saya merasa risau. Saya takut ujian datang lagi....


Saya tidak pasti apakah saya akan bersedia menghadapi satu lagi episod ujian dari Allah. Saya selalu berfikir-fikir, apakah jenis dugaan yang akan Allah beri pada saya selepas ini? Apakah dapat saya mengharunginya? Saya takut, takut merasa kehilangan. Tidak tahu apakah saya mampu menghadapinya kelak. Sejak saya berkahwin hingga ke saat ini, saya tidak pernah lupa untuk membayangkan apa yang akan terjadi sekiranya Allah menguji saya dengan kehilangan suami saya.........kerana saya amat amat menyayanginya. ( dat's my heart's voice)

Sometimes, we learn from discussing things. Sometimes through other people. Maybe also from looking back of what we have done together. And sometimes, we learn the hard way too. I think it is inevitable for couples not to get themselves caught in arguments, just as beautifully written, "sedangkan lidah lagi tergigit, ini pula suami isteri". But tergigit lidah is somehow or rather one of the best ways to learn about each other, honestly! Because we are being true to ourselves!


Back to my earlier statement, everything happens for a reason. There will of course be misunderstandings in your marriage. But, we have to use our every will to find the reason behind it. The "hikmah". And to always, always be grateful of what Allah has given you in life.


For me, these two basic notions are the things that I hold on to dearly. I might sometimes forgot and need to be reminded of it. And now, I'm doing my share of reminding myself and other people too (who have been reading this till now)


Be grateful, for we are nothing and we have nothing without Allah's blessings. And find reasons to be happy on your own despite all the things that is happening around you...for life is simply too short to be wasted on the unnecessary.
For those who are yet to get married, behold! For Allah's plan is always the best, trust me!!



dilullabykan oleh noordotyrasulkhan

No comments:

Post a Comment